WorkFlowWise has created this website with the utmost care. The aim of the website is to provide its visitors with clear and correct information. Therefore WorkFlowWise will strive to keep the information up to date, complete and correct.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other Personally Identifiable Information (Personal Data) to help you with your experience. Personal data may be collected when subscribing to a newsletter, filling out a form, or enter information on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers or other financial information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Cookies and privacy
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits, such as previously visited pages, downloaded content, and provided personal data such as name and email;
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If users turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
All information you supply will be dealt with in strict confidence and will not be sold, traded, or otherwise transferred unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. This includes, but is not limited to, Google, LinkedIn and HubSpot.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email or send an email to email@example.com. We will promptly remove you from all or relevant correspondence.
This internet site is protected by copyright. Texts, sounds, photographs, graphics, software and other material are the property of WorkFlowWise and may only be used and printed for personal, non-commercial purposes. Without prior written consent by WorkFlowWise it is not permitted to multiply, distribute or sell this site, or parts of it, or publish it on a network.
Verrijn Stuartlaan 25
Rijswijk, Zuid Holland 2288 EK
Changes to our policy
Learn more about Robotic accounting
Read everything about accounting in the 21st century in the Robotic Accounting white paper.